September 25, 2009

My Be-lated Birthday Present

Hi my name is Timmy, what's yours?


Isn't he adorable? I love soft toys, this year my friend Stella made my dream come true! Timmy came to me in a package from FedEx. I found the box at my front door around 2pm yesterday.

When I opened the box, I found a cute little brown bear holding a birthday cake. The bear came with a birth certificate which tell me he is 15 inches tall, his weight is 8.6 ounces, he is tan in color and his eyes are black. There are 3 blank spots in the certificate: Date of birth, name and belong to. I guess Stella decided to let me fill them up!

TIMMY, I named him after Timothy McGee (a character from my favorite TV series: NCIS). The bear reminds me of McGee every time I look at him. McGee is intelligent, funny, loyal and adorable. I decided that Timmy and me will have the same birthday every year as he was meant to be a gift for my birthday. On the last spot: belong to, I proudly put my name on it :)

2 comments:

  1. Timmy is sooo cute, and I have to admit he does look a bit like Timothy McGee! Any chance you'll show us the rest of your cuddly toy collection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'll try to gather them together and take a picture. I have to give away quite a few since there isn't enough room for all of them. I felt so bad after that as I had given away my babies.....sniff sniff....

    ReplyDelete